- A single access point to learning resources provided by registered courses
- Secure access from Departmental, College and home computers
- Email notification when resources are added during the year
- Email notification of announcements relating to the course
- You will have been registered for the Biology of Cells Moodle site automatically as part of the NST IA Practical registration procedure.
- If you join the course late or have difficulties accessing the Biology of Cells Moodle site, send an email to the Part IA Biology of Cells Moodle Administrator (email@example.com).
The following learning resources will be available from the IA Biology of Cells Moodle site:
- Selected lecture material: additional material such as Powerpoint presentations provided by lecturers
- Selected practical material: additional material such as class results provided by practical class organisers and demonstration material.
- Past examination papers: electronic copies of examination papers from previous years
- Consultative Committee: electronic copies of Consultative Committee minutes and student feedback
Please send any comments about your experience of using the system to the Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).