The following opportunities for collaborations with external organisations are currently open:
BBSRC FLexible Interchange Programme (FLIP) for the exchange of people - closing date is 4pm on 16 July 2014. Further details are on the BBSRC website.
NERC and BBSRC Sustainable Agriculture Research & Innovation Club (SARIC):
- The call for research translation proposals will close on 29 July 2014
- The call for research proposals will close on 11 September 2014
- Further information is available from the NERC website.
Technology Strategy Board
Funding opportunities available through the Technology Strategy Board are available on the TSB's Funding Competitions website.
Calls of particular interest to SBS include:
- Neurodegenerative diseases: business models and big data
- Neurodegenerative diseases: diagnostics and care management
- Industrial Biotechnology Catalyst - Early-stage - Feasibility studies - Round 2
- Industrial Biotechnology Catalyst - Early-stage - Translation - Round 2
- Crop and livestock disease challenges
- Innovation in location-based services
- Agri-Tech Catalyst - Early-stage awards - round 2
- Agri-Tech Catalyst - Late-stage awards - round 2
- Agri-Tech Catalyst – Industrial research awards - round 2
AstraZeneca Open Innovation portal
In addition Cambridge Enterprise provide a listing of open calls from the Research Council and charities. The listing can be found at this link.