The following opportunities for collaborations with external organisations are currently open:
NERC and BBSRC Sustainable Agriculture Research & Innovation Club (SARIC):
- The call for research translation proposals will close on 29 July 2014
- The call for research proposals will close on 11 September 2014
- Further information is available from the NERC website.
Technology Strategy Board
Funding opportunities available through the Technology Strategy Board are available on the TSB's Funding Competitions website.
- Industrial Biotechnology Catalyst - Early-stage - Feasibility studies - Round 2
- Industrial Biotechnology Catalyst - Early-stage - Translation - Round 2
- Agri-food supply chain - Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Biomedical catalyst - late stage awards
- New bioinformatics approaches in service of biotechnology
AstraZeneca Open Innovation portal
In addition Cambridge Enterprise provide a listing of open calls from the Research Council and charities. The listing can be found at this link.